Wednesday, October 31, 2007

f-n' A Cotton, f-n' A

Yep, I did it. I changed the name of my blog. I had been thinking about this new name for a while, and instead of waiting until I graduate high school, making the former name inadequate, I just changed it now. Oh, and for the new look, I guess I just did it because I was bored.



As for what I've been thinking about this week, well, I been watching a lot of ESPN, and here's my deal, I HATE the Patriots. It may sound harsh, but I would be quite alright if Tom Brady tripped over his dog, fell down the stairs colliding with his coach Belichick, severely injuring both. Is that going too far? Can Tom Brady please smile and at least act like he's enjoying himself, because if he's not, please, retire. You're ruining it for the rest of us. And as for the racking up of the score, show some class. Show some respect for the game. I understand that you want to play hard for the whole game, but understand that playing in shotgun for the whole fourth quarter while up by thirty eight points is disrespectful. You've proved your point, your better than them, good job, now step off. All your doing is making yourselves look like jackasses. Eventually, someone is going to take it personally and take it out on Tom Brady. I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet. I'm looking for Bob Sanders this week end to take care of it. Take it easy, let off. I'm not saying to just take a knee every play, but run the ball, use up the clock and when it's fourth down, kick a field goal! Aghhhhhhhh!



Very frustrating.

5 comments:

Andy said...

I agree dude. But in Tom Brady's defense his coach is the one making the calls. But you are definitely right about the patriots. no one wants to see them win anymore. probably there were people who didnt want them to even win in the first place. ha i bet people from new england are tired of them winning so much. they are probably bored with their team. i hope the colts rock them. word.

Erik Haagenson said...

Screw the game, lets just have Tom Brady and Peyton manning face off in a death match with blunt objects. Peyton's superior reach and all around grit will surely bode poorly for Tom.

Bryce Perica said...

Yeah, Brady needs to lighten up and the coach is a cheater. There isn't a more boring team in football.

Andy said...

Dang it ryan. i need a new blog to read

Andy said...

i am not saying this is a bad one of course not i just am finding it hard to find a different way to tell you i am craving another blog from the inside of my eyelids