Friday, October 12, 2007

i think I said to much

At first, I wasn't so sure of the name Steel Train, sounds a little...generic, but I was wrong. Oh so wrong. Check out thier new CD, it's posted on thier myspace. They really are amazing musicians. I mean to hear that sound and to make it come to life like they do, it's inspiring. I'll just let the music talk for itself. Firecracker is an obvious favorite.

http://www.myspace.com/steeltrain

Oh yeah, and I get to attend thier concert on Monday...Join me, would you?

2 comments:

Brianne said...

ryan, i miss you. hang out with me please.
love,
brianne

Travis Wicklund said...

Ryan,
I have some music to show you that I recorded. Give me a place where I can send it. I would like your input on some ideas.
Miss you, but I shall see you soon. As in Christmas soon.

Travis W.