Saturday, April 7, 2007

Myspace...cough cough...lame

To be quite frank with you, more people then I thought read my blog. I'm still trying to decide if that's a good thing. I hope that my writing doesn't suck. If it does, just let me know and I'll start to try harder. I just want to say thanks for supporting me. I didn't really know what I was going to do with this blog, and honestly I don't know what I've done with it. It's just...well you see the thing is...what I'm trying to say is...I'm not sure.

My goal for this post is to be as random as possible and still have a main focus. How am I doing so far? I don't' think that I'm going to capitalize my i's anymore. Microsoft does it for me and Blogspot doesn't and that annoys me. So take this... i am rebellious.

i've tried to get my friends to get blogs. i said that Myspace was overrated and they should turn to the good side. But really, Blogging is so far into a new and better league than Myspace, they aren't really comparable. Blogs allow one to express oneself in creative, honest and interesting ways. Mysapce is so lame. Really, really lame.

i have some crazy ideas up my sleeve for the future of this blog. i don't think you really care, but maybe you will be when i show you. i can't tell you yet because, well i haven't decided if it would be nifty or not. That's right i used the word nifty. What are you going to do about it?

So there. This blog was better huh? Shorter at least. Easier to read too. Thanks again. See you on the flip side.

1 comment:

Bryce Perica said...

You can always write your blogs in Word and then post them into Blogger. That way all your 'i's will be uppercase.