Saturday, March 24, 2007

one in blood, but two in Christ

I have two brothers who are in New Zealand right now. Besides their blog and few emails, oh yeah and one early morning call to one of them, I haven't been able to talk to them very much. That's a hard thing. Sure one of them isn't my actual brother, but that doesn't mean that I don't look at him that way. I look up to both of them and see something that I strive for in them. They have an amazingly deep relationship with Christ and I love to see that in them. The way they, whole hearted, chase after God in everything they do is just an awesome attribute that makes me love them even more.

Well, Really the only reason I wrote this blog was to remind them that I love them, miss them and still praying for them. I can't wait to see them again and hear their stories about their adventures in New Zealand.


Oh yeah, and I wanted to let them know that I one step closer to coming out there in June. Love you guys.




1 comment:

Erik Haagenson said...

You are an amazing young man and I am so privelaged to have you as a brother. Maybe you should just come out here now Ryan. I love you.