Wednesday, March 14, 2007

expectations suck

I'm not really a blogger, per say. I just enjoy to write from time to time. I don't have great insight on controversial topics; no profound opinions on questions of our day. I'm just a kid. I dislike English Class a lot. a whole lot. Yet, in despite of that, I find something to be satisfying when I write. So i decided to create a blog where I can hon my skills because English Class doesn't really do the trick for me.
Expectations ruin relationship. They have time and time again. And since I view this blog as a sort of relationship, and one that I would like to have not fail, I've come to the conclusion that the best thing to do is to not have expectations. I don't expect many people to read this blog. I don't expect any comments back. I really don't expect anyone to always understand what I'm trying to say. In the same fashion, I hope you, the reader, don't expect much in return. I'm not going to have ridiculously awesome blogs. There probably won't be much that you can take out of most of my blogs. And most certainly, I hope you don't expect me to post in a timely manor. Due dates aren't really my thing.
So take out of this what you can. I will do the same. We won't expect anything, and our experience together should be a pretty good one.

2 comments:

Erik Haagenson said...

Your writing and wisdom are far beyond your years. I am so excited that you are starting this blog, you are going to write a book one day.

Missy Allets said...

You know, when you write a blog, it's for yourself to write and read. Heck, you don't owe people a blog!

So I say, go forth and write whatever you like, however you like it ;)