Saturday, May 5, 2007

ranting...there's nothing better to do

I regret to inform you that I, Ryan John Haagenson, was completely incorrect. It's hard for me to admit it, yet, after an email I received from Chipotle, I found out that the recipe for the chicken at Chipotle hasn't changed. Only the prices. I hope that you will continue to enjoy Chipotle burritos as you always have. (and I'm sure you didn't need my advice on that one, you probably have been eating Chipotle like you always have)

I have to ride in a bus today. I'm going to Colorado Springs. I plan to do homework on the way, but if you know me, you know that I really do get quite car sick if I try to do something while riding in a car. I don't want to puke. My team--whom I'm riding down with, hence the whole bus thing, which, by the way, looks like a space ship--My team has a game scheduled. The first round of the State 5A playoffs; Cheyenne Mountain vs. Alexander Dawson. Our top three scorers aren't playing. One with a torn ACL, one with a torn ligament that holds your knee cap in place, and one who is...well...sick. We started the year with four captains, and now we are down to one. Ouch!

This game that we are suppose to have, though, is scheduled to be played in Colorado Springs, which is right int he middle of a snow storm and thunder storm. Here's my deal. I'm excited to play, but if I have to ride down there, suit up, warm up, hear the game is canceled, get back on the bus and drive back home, I am going to freak. And here's my thinking, Cheyenne Mountain wants us to do exactly that. Even if they knew our game was going to be canceled, they would still have us drive 2 hours to tell us so. That way, we as a team, are irritated, tired and not in the playoff mindset anymore. That would piss me off.

One other thing that pisses me off. The fact that this is my first post in over two weeks. I am a weak sister. Sorry if you actually were waiting on me to post. I don't think anyone really was though so it's not a big deal.

1 comment:

Erik Haagenson said...

I was waiting. And I was about to 'freak' when finally I got some first rate sarcastic posting from you.