Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Shady's back..back agian

Wow...I'm writing a post. I haven't done that in a long time. I'm trying to get back into the gist of things. School has been on for three weeks and I'm now just getting the hang of it again. Maybe that's a bad thing. I mean, this whole summer I went out and just experienced life. Every opportunity I got to go and do something, I did. I didn't let myself get into a routine. And I think that I learned a lot from that. My teachers are beginning to tell me that I need to start planning for my future because without planning it now, it will never become anything good. I disagree because how can we know what we are suppose to for our lives now. I didn't know what I was doing the next week, even next day my whole summer and I experienced everything to the fullest. I wasn't ever looking forward, worrying about what's next and that lead me to live in the now. And I think that because of that I was able to listen to God more clearly. My life wasn't cluttered with the future or routine or planning, It was just the now, the here. I don't want to waste away my senior year in high school, a huge year full of opportunities, trying to figure out what my life is going to look like next year. So, I'm not. I'm going to live here and now, and trust that my life will be just as exciting next year.

I'm not really sure who still reads my blog. Maybe my brother, my proverbial brother and a few others on occasion. It makes me wonder if I should even start blogging again. But then I got this funny feeling that maybe I should get a Mysapce, and realized how much I actually hate them and need to start blogging again so that I don't fall into the dreaded hell hole that is Myspace. That's probably a little over done, but You get what I'm trying to say now, right?

2 comments:

Erik Haagenson said...

I surely read it.

Maybe the trick is finding out how to plan while at the same time being completely present, allowing God to move us in each moment and the sum of these moments becomes who we are.

I bet Bryce checks it too.

Bryce Perica said...

Erik is right. I just took you off my link list a couple of days ago. I also held a brief, but memorable, memorial service for this blog. Why did you have to come back with this? If you keep blogging, and it sounds like you really want to, I just may have to put you back in the sidebar.