Wednesday, March 5, 2008

javon walker: his name doesn't deserve to be capitalized

Chump. Few people fit that category for me, but the shoe definitely fits javon walker. The man, sorry the chump, didn't deserve the Broncos. He's a Raider now, and it's my duty to despise him. Also, since he was a Bronco, I have to hate him extra. I don't know the logistics of that, but I know it's true.

On a lighter note, I have to gloat in something real quick. I got team captain for lacrosse today. It's been one of those things were it hits you at random times and you just start yelling. Do you know what I'm talking about? Like there, just then I just had an overwhelming urge to yell in celebration.

I think I'll make this one a cliff hanger.

2 comments:

Andy said...

nice. you are the man

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.