Sunday, February 17, 2008

my shaft is fine, but I broke my head

Ha...it worked. Go ahead and try to tell me that that title didn't make you want to read this. You can thank Mr. Aaron Beoke for that one.

It's true. My shaft is in good condition but my head is crack in at least three different places. There's even a chunk missing from the side. It's pretty well useless now. It rattles around and bends in awkward ways.

Oh...you thought...come on. I was talking about my lacrosse stick. Tisk tisk.

I watched a documentary last night with Beoke. It was called the Aristocrats. I really did feel a little sick to my stomach afterward. If you ever think of watching it, do at your own risk.

Here what I want to say...I don't know about the man's policies really, I don't know his platform, but I like to hear the man speak. He just seems like an honest and humble man. That's all I want really. So...Obama your mama. What ever that means, but I think it supports Obama, which is what I was going for there.

5 comments:

Bryce Perica said...

Nice. Is Boeke spelling his last name differently these days?

Erik Haagenson said...

Making your endorsement finally, Ryan. We'll see how this affects the polls.

Andy said...

word up. i missed reading haagenson blog. lets continue on with blogging more, for i also have been faltering. anyways...good blog. ha aaron is a cool guy. i like how he talked on the phone for an hour while we were shopping for a keyboard. i agree about obama. i dont really know much about him other than that he speaks well. word up

Phillip said...

I can't understand why anyone would ever watch that movie. I get the concept of pushing a person's comfort zone, but really that movie just is ridiculously stupid.

Bryce Perica said...

I agree with Erik. It should be interesting to watch the polls now that you have endorsed Obama. I suppose his 17-point victory in Wisconsin last night is due to your eloquent words.