Tuesday, June 5, 2007

what is fire...

While sitting, memorized by our achievement, Paul, Matt and I enjoyed a behemoth fire during my last night in the states for two weeks. The question arose, "What is fire?"

My answer: "Maybe it's an energy wave that is visible to the human eye, like light waves. We can't see sound waves, gamma rays or such, but maybe we can see light waves and "fire waves"."

Paul's answer: "I don't know. I have more paper to burn."

Matt's answer: "Fire is the absence of no fire."

Indeed my good friend, indeed.

Oh and one more thing, why don't I get a June 6th. I feel jacked. I leave at 5:00 tuesday evening, and arrive in New Zealand at 8:00 thursday morning. What the hell happened to June 6th?

2 comments:

Danni Fennell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Danni Fennell said...

Hey! i haven't talked to you in forever it seems like. I hope that everything is going well and that you have a great time in new zealand. well i just wanted to see if you would want to have lunch or soemthing when you get back and we could maybe catch up and you can tell me all about your trip. I'm sure you'll have a blast!
Danni